At Gordon and Gray, we believe a successful relationship is best achieved by partnering with a qualified financial planning specialist. When we work together the guiding principles we abide by are as follows:
- To understand your current financial position.
- To establish your financial goals and the timeframe in which they are to be achieved.
- To deliver individually tailored advice with recommended actions to achieve your identified financial goals.
- To provide you with financial education and the opportunity to discuss our advice so that your decisions are always informed and made with confidence.
- To ensure you receive the highest quality financial advice our financial consultants hold the highest professional qualifications and participate in continuing professional education. All of our financial consultants are Certified Financial Planners and hold a Commerce Degree from the University of Newcastle.
- To provide you with a disciplined and structured process of ongoing service and review.
- To clearly explain all costs involved and deliver value for money.
At Gordon and Gray, we do not attempt to be “all things to all people”. Instead we focus on being a leader in financial advice when planning for retirement. We have spent the past 30 years building our specialist skills and services to help our clients secure and enjoy a comfortable retirement.
Professional Retirement Advice Pty Ltd T/A Gordon and Gray ABN 32082144876 is an Authorised Representative of Financial Wisdom Ltd ABN 70 006 646 108, AFSL 231138